(Part time – 20-25 hours per week)
The Little Ship Club is renowned for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, absolute waterfront views of One Mile anchorage, Dunwich on North Stradbroke Island. The Club’s bar, dining, gaming and outdoor greens welcome thousands of people each year. Our prime location, combined with delicious food, waterfront dining, spectacular sunsets, makes us a popular venue for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, conferences and events.
You will have the following experience and qualification or able to obtain:
- Previous experience in Gaming
- Previous experience in F&B operations
- Sound understanding of Club operations, regulations and legislations
- Hold current RSA and RCG
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office)
- Competent in Facebook
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the Club’s bars, gaming and functions are appropriately serviced and supervised
- Daily management and reconciliation of tills and balancing of safe.
- Management of staff ensuring excellence in levels of service, presentation and assisting in providing updated and timely staff rosters.
- Ensure compliance with the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Gaming Machines Act and WHS responsibilities
- There is a requirement to sleep over at the Club on either a Friday or Saturday night most weeks.
The Little Ship Club is a friendly and welcoming team.
A little slice of paradise with absolute waterfront on North Straddie, makes it an idyllic workplace.
The role is a 25hr/week part time role starting immediately.
Pay based on Registered & Licensed Clubs Award
How to apply
Please send a letter and your resume to Tracey Rore, Club Manager, here.